As you would expect we have made it very easy for you to make payments to us 🙂
Our service to you is a total guarantee of satisfaction. What that means in real terms is that if you are not 100% happy with what we do, just let me know and I will make sure it’s fixed.
On the completion of work we will send you an invoice, usually be email, and ask that you pay by any of the below means:
- Credit / Debit card. There is a link on the invoice to pay this online, or I usually carry a card reader which means to can make payment personally.
- Paypal. We process credit and debit cards through Paypal so we can accept Paypal payments too.
- Bank Transfer. We have a business bank account where payment can be made directly. The account name, sort code and account number are all included on the invoice you receive.
- Cheque. If you want to use a cheque that is fine, and the address to send it to will be on the invoice. Cheques are generally being withdrawn from service, but if that is what you use that is fine.
- Cash. If cash is your thing it’s best to pay on the day the job is done. That way there is no inconvenience to you that comes with someone knocking on your door while you are watching Coronation Street for the money for your sparkling clean windows.
- Apple Pay & Android Pay are available too.
We would usually collect your email address and mobile number during this process to make communication a breeze. You will receive a message to let you know the day your work will be carried out, along with a confirmation of when the work is completed.